Why the Equine Vac is Better
10 Reasons why the EquineVac is better than a wet / dry canister vacuum.
1. The EquineVac is more powerful. Wet/dry vacs must use a bypass motor for their suction to prevent moisture from damaging the motor, while a dry vacuum can use a flow-through design which creates a more powerful vacuum.
2. The EquineVac takes up less space. With a slim 100mm / 4 inch profile, the EquineVac can even be mounted inside a 2x4 stud wall. If you choose the hanging model, it still takes up very little space on your wall unlike the big, bulky trash can style vacs.
3. The EquineVac mounts on a wall and has a hose that stretches out to 12 meters / 40 feet, so you don’t have to roll the awkward wet/dry beast around and bang it into horse or walls. And unlike those tube style blower/vacuums that exhaust out the back end and blow all the dust around, you don't have to roll or carry the EquineVac.
4. Better Filtration. The EquineVac uses a high quality HEPA type filter which prevents dust and allergens from being returned into the air. No more dust blowing into your face when you bend over to start up the wet/dry vac.
5. You don’t have to find a place to stow your vacuum. The EquineVac mounts on a wall in under 10 minutes. However, you can still take it down and move it to your horsebox, motorhome, caravan or boat, where you continue to enjoy all of its unique space saving features.
6. Stylish, high-tech design. Unlike the wet/dry vacs or tube style vacs that haven’t changed their appearance in 50 years, the EquineVac is made of high quality polycarbonate and features a sleek new design.
7. We have a 6 Year Warranty. That means the EquineVac only costs 95p a week to own. That discount wet/dry vac might seem a bargain at first glance, but check what kind of warranty comes with it.
8. The EquineVac is faster and easier to use. Because it mounts on the wall with all of its accessories, the EquineVac takes a lot less time to use. No more of that laborious task of digging out the buried wet/dry behemoth, finding the lost attachments, moving it to where you need to vacuum, finding a place to plug it in, etc.
9. Made in the USA to exacting standards. Every EquineVac is tested at the factory before leaving.
10. The EquineVac comes in 3 different colours to match your lifestyle. Black, Red, or Gray.
Tool Caddy – keeps all your accessories organized
Compact - saves valuable space.
12m / 40’ Stretch hose - shrinks to just1.2m / 8’ for storage but is long enough to reach the yard.
HEPA type filtration - won’t contaminate the air. Holds about 1 gallon of debris.
Aluminum one piece wand - adjustable to various heights-won’t rust
Easy to install.
More powerful than a wet/dry vacuum
Portable – use it many ways. In your stable, horsebox, motorhome or caravan.
Designed for the horse owner.
Quality construction – fire resistant polycarbonate/ABS
Strong suction -100 CFM, 100" of water lift, 5.5 amp motor
6 Year Warranty
Made in USA
EquineVac is more compact and powerful than other vacuum cleaner systems. The retractable 12m / 40' vacuum hose allows easy access to vacuum your car, horsebox, motorhome; as well as your horse. The vacuum can be located in a central location hanging on the wall or flush mounted, on it's side or vertically. Made in America with quality you can trust. No other horse vacuum has our 6 year warranty, because the other horse vacuums don't have our quality!